Consumers often know little about real estate buying and selling, so certain topics should be rotated to catch new eyes when customers decide to enter the market.
NEW YORK – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices’ Laura Stace recommends seven forms of educational content that real estate agents should incorporate into their social media feeds:
- Local market data like updates and trends have wide appeal to the social media audience. “Sharing educational social media posts on trending design can help your clients either determine what needs to be on their ‘must-have’ house-hunting list or alert them to what they might consider incorporating into their home improvements before listing for sale,” Stace writes.
- Neighborhood amenities related to properties agents are listing or selling are also a valuable resource, and they should add neighborhood highlights and suggestions to their content marketing plan.
- Information on the buying/selling process on social media platforms can direct those seeking information and help to the agent.
- Common real estate terms on social media can also be beneficial, and videos are particularly effective as explainers.
- Videos also can help agents communicate analysis of trending news.
- Suggestions and insights into home-improvement requirements to clients via social media.
Source: Inman (06/09/23) Stace, Laura
© Copyright 2023 INFORMATION INC., Bethesda, MD (301) 215-4688