About PERT Florida Real Estate School
PERT is about helping you become a licensed real estate agent or broker in the State of Florida.
Since 2004, PERT has prepared students to take and pass certification exams in selected professional development programs to build professionalism and management skills.
Specialties: We offer online and classroom/onsite (on request) training in Real Estate for Florida Real Estate Licensing.
State School permit number: ZH1002457
About Your Instructor
Amy Walker is a licensed Real Estate Broker Associate in the State of Florida. She holds a Masters degree in Econometrics and International Finance and has taught Purchasing Management, Business Statistics, and Business Integration at the University of Phoenix, University of South Dakota, the University of Kentucky and the University of Florida.
Her students enjoy overwhelming success in passing certification exams and are pleased with her ability to explain complex concepts in understandable terms.
State Instructor Permit number ZH1003083
Our Content Partner
Purchases of downloadable products/services are final and non-refundable. Returns of paper-based study materials, prepackaged software, or product packages will be accepted within 30 days of the date you receive your order. All materials must be returned in original, like-new, resalable condition and in the original packaging and/or shrink-wrap, and product package returns must include all originally shipped components. Returns are subject to a $15 Restocking/Administrative Fee. All associated shipping charges are non-refundable.
1. No school can guarantee that you will pass. PERT and Dearborn provide you with the most up-to-date and highest quality proven education tools. To pass, you must study! Studying is a skill, and so is test-taking. PERT classroom sessions all include a review of how to study and how to analyze test questions.
“To guarantee that its pupils will pass any examinations given by the department” as prohibited by Section 475.451(3), Florida Statutes, and shall be construed to include, but without limitation, any representation, agreement, promise or understanding whereby a person enrolled in any school or course is to receive any refund of money or other thing of value if such person should fail the examination offered by the Division.
2. We don’t recruit for any Real Estate organization. We get you licensed to sell real estate anywhere in the State of Florida. Your State License, when granted, is public information. Real estate organizations may begin recruiting you as soon as you become licensed.
“No real estate school, permit holder or instructor shall recruit for employment opportunities for any real estate brokerage firm during classroom instructional time. Each school permit holder must post in every classroom and administrative area, and read at the beginning of each course, the following statement: “Recruiting for employment opportunities for any real estate brokerage firm must be accomplished outside the prescribed classroom instructional time. Noncompliance should be reported to the Commission.”
PERT Ethics Policy:
In the conduct of business and discharge of responsibilities, PERT is committed to:
- Conduct business honestly, openly, and with integrity.
- Comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and ordinances.
- Avoid known conflict of interest situations.
- Never offer or accept illegal or questionable payments for services rendered.
- Apply these guidelines and standards throughout the company by ensuring all employees and contractors understand them and act accordingly.
- Refrain from publicly criticizing or disparaging other training providers.
- In the case of any conflict, first attempt resolution directly with each other, but the parties involved may seek mediation from a third party.
- Comply with the confidentiality and non-disclosure provisions of all course materials, data, reports, scores, pricing and other sensitive data.
- Be factual and forthright in reporting and documenting attendance rates and completion rates to the FREC
- Avoid improper reciprocal agreements, kickbacks and bribes.
- Encourage support for socially diverse practices.
- Know and obey the letter and spirit of laws applicable to Florida Real Estate Education.
- Conduct Real Estate training activities in accordance with national, international, and state laws, customs and practices, PERT’s policies, and these ethical principles and standards of conduct.
- Develop and maintain professional competence.
- Enhance the stature of the Real Estate Education profession.
State Licenses and Permits:
Who we are
Our website address is: pertseminars.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Comments are disabled for this site.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Your contact information is only shared with your instructor and system administrator
How we protect your data:
Comments are disabled
What data breach procedures we have in place
You will be notified in the event we become aware of a data breach
What third parties we receive data from
Our content providers and software vendors
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Only what you consent to with cookies and reviews
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
"No real estate school, permit holder or instructor shall recruit for employment opportunities for any real estate brokerage firm during classroom instructional time. Each school permit holder must post in every classroom and administrative area, and read at the beginning of each course, the following statement: “Recruiting for employment opportunities for any real estate brokerage firm must be accomplished outside the prescribed classroom instructional time. Noncompliance should be reported to the Commission.”