Clients who feel appreciated – especially over and over again – often feel a bond and recommend their Realtor to family, friends and others.
NEW YORK – If a real estate professional consistently shows clients how much they’re appreciated, they often find that those clients recommend their services to friends, family and others.
To show appreciation, agents and brokers can:
- Donate to clients’ favorite charities
- Have a personalized tumbler or coffee mug made
- Create a personalized jigsaw puzzle that features the clients’ new home
- Host a house-warming party for buyers or a going-away party for sellers
- Commission a painting of the client’s home
- Recognize a child’s achievement
- Provide a handyman, landscaper or house cleaner for one day
- Create a personalized wood cutting board
- Deliver a cake on their new home’s anniversary
- Hold a family or pet photography event
- Host a pre-Thanksgiving pie day
- Send fresh-cut flowers on special occasions
- Host a personal chef dinner for clients and their friends
- Send follow-up cards and gifts, including thank you notes
- Give tickets to movies or local events
- Send local gift baskets
- Gift local memberships to the gym, art gallery or a club.
- Hire a babysitter so parents can have a date night
Source: Inman (08/15/22) Burgess, Jimmy
© Copyright 2022 INFORMATION INC., Bethesda, MD (301) 215-46